Dannible & McKee, LLP, a premier certified public accounting and consulting firm in Upstate New York, is accepting internship applications for its tax department.
As a member of the tax team, you will be assisting in the preparation of tax services to clients with a primary focus on providing superior service to our clients while gaining exposure to various tax issues. We aim to provide you with the resources to grow, expand and develop as a tax professional.
- Develop and expand technical knowledge while working under the supervision of experienced professionals
- Prepare individual, corporate and other tax returns
- Complete tax research and special projects using various research platforms
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting with 150 credit hours needed to qualify for the CPA exam
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated for continued professional and individual growth
The internship could lead to a full-time position based on your experience and future career goals.
Location: Internships are available in our Syracuse, Auburn and Schenectady
Anticipated hourly rate: $20 per hour
Candidates for internships should submit resume, letter of interest and transcript to Danielle Makowiec, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dannible & McKee, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Come work at one of Central New York’s Best Places to Work of 2023.