Dannible & McKee, LLP, a premier certified public accounting and consulting firm in the Central New York region, is seeking a full-time staff accountant to join our growing Client Accounting and Advisory Services Department. This position will join a growing team that provides accounting and bookkeeping assistance to various clients and industries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual accounting functions as needed and as requested by clients.
- Conduct month-end activities, including general ledger maintenance and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements, analysis of financial information, and prepare reports and summaries for clients.
- Prepare analysis and workpapers for use by the client’s external audit firm in the performance of their review or audit of the year-end financial statements.
- Keep appropriate supervisor or partner appraised of progress on assignments.
- Various communication with assigned clientele.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in accounting or business from an accredited institution.
- 0-2 years of full-time private or public accounting experience or equivalent industry specialization.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting concepts, generally accepted accounting principles and financial systems.
- Experience with QuickBooks Desktop/Online and other accounting software.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt from client to client
- Must be detail orientated and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Anticipate salary range: $50,000-$55,000
Dannible & McKee, LLP is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. Qualified candidates can e-mail resume and letter of interest to Danielle Makowiec, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dannible & McKee, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Come work at one of Central New York’s Best Places to Work of 2023.