Entry-Level Tax Professional
Dannible & McKee, LLP is accepting resumes for a tax staff accountant. As a member of the tax team, you will be assisting in the preparation of tax services to clients with a primary focus on gaining exposure to a variety of tax issues. Our goal is to provide you with the resources to grow, expand and develop as a tax professional.
- Develop and expand technical knowledge while working under the supervision of experienced professionals
- Prepare individual, corporate and other tax returns
- Complete tax research and special projects using various research platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 150 credit hours needed to qualify for the CPA exam
- CPA or pursuing the certification (NYS CPA eligible)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated for continued professional and individual growth
Anticipated salary range: $55,000-$60,000
Please submit your resume with letter of interest to Danielle Makowiec, Human Resources Director, at email@example.com.
Dannible & McKee, LLP is an equal opportunity employer. Come work at one of Central New York’s Best Places to Work of 2023.