Joseph A. Hardick Speaks at ABC CNY Membership Breakfast
SYRACUSE, N.Y., April 26, 2012 - Joseph A. Hardick, CPA, CCIFP, partner with Dannible & McKee, LLP, recently spoke about multi-state taxation issues and ways to minimize state tax audit adjustments at the Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc. Empire State Chapter Membership Breakfast on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The event was co-sponsored by Hancock Estabrook, LLP.
Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. Empire State Chapter advocates with government officials on legislative and regulatory issues to protect and enhance free enterprise and the merit philosophy in the construction industry. Their website can be viewed at www.abcnys.org.
About Dannible & McKee, LLP
Founded in 1978, Dannible & McKee, LLP Certified Public Accountants and Consultants provides its clientele with the highest level of professional services in the areas of audit, taxation, strategic planning, business valuation, litigation support and fraud prevention and detection. To learn more about our firm, the services we provide and the industries we serve, please visit our website at www.dmcpas.com or contact us for more information.
This item was published on 04/26/2012
- Dannible & McKee Participates in Successful Fraud Seminar
- Dannible & McKee to Co-Host Fraud Seminar
- Dannible & McKee Partner Named Secretary of Rescue Mission Alliance of Syracuse Board of Directors
- Understanding FAR Overhead Calculations & Audit
- Dannible & McKee Partner Named President of Hospice Foundation