Dannible & McKee, LLP Audit Senior Elected Vice President of ASWA of Central New York
SYRACUSE, N.Y., May 9, 2012– Dannible & McKee, LLP is proud to announce that audit senior Alanna Abreu was elected as Vice President of the Central New York chapter of the American Society of Women Accountants (ASWA).
Alanna has been involved with the organization since 2010.
About the American Society of Women Accountants
ASWA is a professional not-for-profit organization founded in 1938 in Indianapolis to increase the opportunities for women in all fields of accounting. Today there are over 100 chapters and 6,000 members across the United States. Members share similar concerns and challenges at professional and social levels and encompass all levels and fields of accounting, finance, tax, and consulting.
About Dannible & McKee, LLP
Founded in 1978, Dannible & McKee, LLP Certified Public Accountants and Consultants provides its clientele with the highest level of professional services in the areas of audit, taxation, strategic planning, business valuation, litigation support and fraud prevention and detection. To learn more about our firm, the services we provide and the industries we serve, please visit our website at http://www.dmcpas.com or contact us for more information.
This item was published on 05/09/2012
- Dannible & McKee, LLP Tax Staff Christopher Daniel Passes CPA Exam
- Dannible & McKee Audit Staff Andrew McIntosh Passes CPA Exam
- Dannible & McKee Provides Contractors with Important Financial and Tax Planning Information at Annual Conference
- Dannible & McKee, LLP Announces Six New Staff Members
- Dannible & McKee Partner Kenneth C. Gardiner Appointed to OCWA Board