Dannible & McKee, LLP Audit Manager Nominated for Campaign Volunteer of the Year by the United Way
SYRACUSE, N.Y., March 28, 2012 - Charla Roth, CPA, audit manager with Dannible & McKee, LLP, has been nominated for the Campaign Volunteer of the Year Award by the United Way of Central New York. Mrs. Roth was instrumental in increasing participation in the Annual Campaign by 32% and contribution dollars by 142%. The winner of the award will be announced at the United Way's 2012 "Achievements in Caring Community Appreciation Event" at the Palace Theater on April 26, 2012.
About Dannible & McKee, LLP
Founded in 1978, Dannible & McKee, LLP Certified Public Accountants and Consultants provides its clientele with the highest level of professional services in the areas of audit, taxation, strategic planning, business valuation, litigation support and fraud prevention and detection. To learn more about our firm, the services we provide and the industries we serve, please visit our website at www.dmcpas.com or contact us for more information.
This item was published on 03/28/2012
- Dannible & McKee Participates in Successful Fraud Seminar
- Dannible & McKee to Co-Host Fraud Seminar
- Dannible & McKee Partner Named Secretary of Rescue Mission Alliance of Syracuse Board of Directors
- Understanding FAR Overhead Calculations & Audit
- Dannible & McKee Partner Named President of Hospice Foundation