Audit Partner Addresses Ithaca-Cortland Chapter of IMA
SYRACUSE, N.Y., April 13, 2012 - Christopher Didio, CPA, CFE, audit partner with Dannible & McKee, LLP, recently addressed the Ithaca-Cortland Chapter of the Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business (IMA) on "How to Protect Your Business From Fraud". IMA is a worldwide association assisting over 60,000 members expand their professional skills and enhance their careers. Their website can be viewed at www.imanet.org.
About Dannible & McKee, LLP
Founded in 1978, Dannible & McKee, LLP Certified Public Accountants and Consultants provides its clientele with the highest level of professional services in the areas of audit, taxation, strategic planning, business valuation, litigation support and fraud prevention and detection. To learn more about our firm, the services we provide and the industries we serve, please visit our website at www.dmcpas.com or contact us for more information.
This item was published on 04/13/2012
- Dannible & McKee Participates in Successful Fraud Seminar
- Dannible & McKee to Co-Host Fraud Seminar
- Dannible & McKee Partner Named Secretary of Rescue Mission Alliance of Syracuse Board of Directors
- Understanding FAR Overhead Calculations & Audit
- Dannible & McKee Partner Named President of Hospice Foundation