Dannible & McKee, LLP Tax Partner Appears on WCNY's Financial Fitness
SYRACUSE, N.Y., February 24, 2012 – Richard J. Maxwell, CPA/ABV, CVA, CFF, CDA, tax partner with Dannible & McKee, LLP, recently appeared on WCNY's "Financial Fitness" to share tax planning ideas and suggestions for individuals filing their 2011 individual income tax returns. The show aired on February 23, 2012 and can be viewed on line on WCNY's website.
About Dannible & McKee, LLP
Founded in 1978, Dannible & McKee, LLP Certified Public Accountants and Consultants provides its clientele with the highest level of professional services in the areas of audit, taxation, strategic planning, business valuation, litigation support and fraud prevention and detection. To learn more about our firm, the services we provide and the industries we serve, please visit our website at www.dmcpas.com or contact us for more information.
This item was published on 02/24/2012
- Dannible & McKee Participates in Successful Fraud Seminar
- Dannible & McKee to Co-Host Fraud Seminar
- Dannible & McKee Partner Named Secretary of Rescue Mission Alliance of Syracuse Board of Directors
- Understanding FAR Overhead Calculations & Audit
- Dannible & McKee Partner Named President of Hospice Foundation